Tuesday, 11 December 2007

Radical Theory & Everyday Life Symposium

The symposium has now been postponed until Feb 2nd, 2008 to allow time for more people to get involved. With the help of the RampART collective, I've contacted some other groups with similar interests (eg., Social Ecology London and the South London Radical History Group) and I'm waiting for them to get back to me. Meanwhile, Calum and Alexy have both offered to do physical labour on the day (thanks!) and Jon Griffiths has sent me an idea for a paper/workshop. If we're really going to do this, I'll need volunteers for the following:
Taking over liaising with other groups once I've established contact.
Helping me draw up a timetable for the day.
Helping me with party organisation.
Designing a flyer
I'll continue to liaise with RampART and be the place where the buck stops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Change of date means I won't be able to make it, I'm sorry to say.